Monday, August 29, 2016

Back to school

 
I can't believe summer is almost over. In just a couple of days Miss Dee Dee and I will be welcoming a whole new class of sweet eager pupils that are ready to learn. I can't wait to see what experiences we will have this year. I'm excited to be welcoming our transitional kindergartners back to Woodson. I'm so happy to be a part of the learning process for these little ones.
This time of year is just as exciting for teachers as it is for students. We have been out buying our school supplies. Preparing our classrooms, and I always have a hard time sleeping the night before the first day.
Parents I know you may be a little nervous about leaving your child in my care, but I promise to do my very best to make sure your child's first elementary school experience is magical. See you on Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment