Sunday, May 29, 2016

The End of the Year

Here we are, the end of the school year. I can't believe how much these kids have grown. As a teacher I always wonder, did I teach them what they need to know to be successful this year. Then my wonderful Miss Dee Dee and I bust out our assessments, and the proof is in the evidence. I think all good teachers question if they have done their job. It's part of the process. It is so important to evaluate the year, units, all the way down to individual lessons and situations. This is why good teachers continue to improve year after year. How can I make things better for next year, is the question I ask myself at this time every year.
As always I'm thankful for the experiences I have had with each child in my classroom. I have learned from each student, and that is one of the things that I love about my work. I'm so glad I've got to spend the school year with them, and I wish my little friends the best of luck in first grade, and in life. Look out world! Here comes the kindergarten class of 2015-2016!
100 days of school!!!

Mrs. Crane and I on Dr. Suess' birthday.

The foreign exchange students  brought some cool toys!


Learning Oragami


Fun Music Time

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!! And love all the pictures. Nice job. The link will be added to our website Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete