Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Our first week of school!

This is our first full week of school! This class is already learning how to line up properly. They know how to navigate the cafeteria. They are learning and practicing the rules and routine at school everyday. Our rules are: No hurting, no running in the classroom, no yelling in the classroom, and no arguing.




We are learning how to transition from our seats to the carpet, and how to rotate through all of our groups, and these students are doing a great job! Look how hard they are working! All on task! Making great decisions!






Today was our first music lesson with Mrs. Frankenberg! I am so impressed by this group of students great behavior.







And don't be surprised if they are a little tired at the end of the day! I know I am.

12 comments:

  1. Noel is always looking forward for the next day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the video. Thanks for sharing! I love that Gisselle is interacting and being a little more open. She isn't as shy as I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Eva is all smiles when i pick her up from school. She lives kindergarden!! Thank you Tommy Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy asking Eva what she did at school today, she tells me with excitement. Tommy Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva said she got to go on a school bus today. She had lots of fun. Very excited to tell me about it. Tommy Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva is super excited about her Grandma coming tomorrow. Have fun Eva. Tommy Broojs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva was so excited to tell me about Granparents day. It made her morning. Thanks, Tommy Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva came home singing the circle and square songs, very cute. Evas Dad Tommy Brooks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. When i picked Eva up today she was so excited to tell me about how she has homework for the 1st time. You just have to love that.
    Evas Dad Tommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. When i picked Eva up today she was so excited to tell me about how she has homework for the 1st time. You just have to love that.
    Evas Dad Tommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Eva was very excited to tell me about how she was the Super Hero today. Eva's Dad Tommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eva came home counting by 10's all night. Love it. Eva's Dad Timmy

    ReplyDelete