Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Optional activities for May 5th- May 12.

We are starting our unit on force and motion. We typically do some fun hands on activities and experiments in class. I will pass these on to you over the next couple of weeks. Don't forget to check out benchmark using their login cards. I have lots of stuff on there for your child to access.  


Actividades opcionales del 5 al 12 de mayo.


Estamos comenzando nuestra unidad de fuerza y ​​movimiento. Por lo general, hacemos algunas actividades prácticas divertidas y experimentos en clase. Te las pasaré en las próximas dos semanas. No olvides revisar el benchmark usando sus tarjetas de inicio de sesión. Tengo muchas cosas allí para que su hijo tenga acceso.






A fun demonstration of gravity. Give your child a peice of paper with several dots across the top. Like this. 
Una divertida demostración de la gravedad. Dele a su hijo un trozo de papel con varios puntos en la parte superior. Me gusta esto.
Have your child put a dot of paint on each dot, then hold the paper up to see what happens to the paint when the paper is held up. They should notice the paint dripping down. You could do dots all around the paper or your could do a new paper with random lots. This time hold the paper one way then another to see what happens to the paint. Make sure you give your child time to use the word gravity. Using the word will help them commit it to memory. Ask them what makes the paint move? 


Haga que su hijo ponga un punto de pintura en cada punto, luego sostenga el papel hacia arriba para ver qué sucede con la pintura cuando el papel se sostiene. Deben notar que la pintura gotea. Podría hacer puntos alrededor del papel o podría hacer un nuevo papel con lotes aleatorios. Esta vez sostenga el papel de una forma u otra para ver qué pasa con la pintura. Asegúrese de darle tiempo a su hijo para usar la palabra gravedad. Usar la palabra los ayudará a guardarla en la memoria. Pregúnteles qué hace que la pintura se mueva.

I've been lucky enough to run into a few of our friends while I've been out and about in town. It makes my day to see their faces as I'm sure you can tell. I feel like I light up from the inside out. I have loved seeing Alexis, Jaxsen, and Troy so far.
I see Autumn is still doing activities from the blog. Thanks Autumn I love your earth:) Troy and Anna D, have been working on benchmark, and Anna W. has been working on I-ready!
Tuve la suerte de encontrarme con algunos de nuestros amigos mientras estuve en la ciudad. Me alegra ver sus caras, como estoy seguro de que puedes ver. Siento que me ilumino de adentro hacia afuera. Me ha encantado ver a Alexis, Jaxsen y Troy hasta ahora.  Troy and Anna D, have been working on benchmark, and Anna W. has been working on I-ready!

Veo que Autumn todavía está haciendo actividades desde el blog. Gracias otoño, amo tu tierra :)

And Troy with his little brother Cooper! Just think when I become a famous blogger you will be famous too!

¡Y Troy con su hermano pequeño Cooper! ¡Solo piensa que cuando me convierta en un blogger famoso, tú también serás famoso!



I've still been working in my garden, and fishing. I'm hoping to go for a camping trip soon too. Tatum got his "PB" yesterday. That stands for personal best.

Todavía he estado trabajando en mi jardín y pescando. Espero ir de campamento pronto también. Tatum obtuvo su "PB" ayer. Eso significa mejor personal.



No comments:

Post a Comment