Saturday, March 28, 2020

Trying to make staying connected a little easier

Families,
I hope you are all well and healthy. I will continue to use the remind program to update you, but I'm also going to pull out my old blog to help make staying connected a little easier. This way all the links, and suggestions I have for you, you can find in one place. I hope it will help. Please leave me a comment and let me know you've visited. It helps to know if they extra work i'm doing is effective. If it helps reach one more student than remind than I consider it worth it. I mailed you your login cards this will allow you access to I-ready and benchmark. I can give your child access to a lot of curriculum through benchmark, and would love to see them accessing that. You can let them choose either i-ready, which includes reading and math or the two programs I've listed below. I will continue to provide read alouds and other daily activities. Please continue sending me pictures of your child and their work. I can post them on here so people can access when ever they have time rather then being inundated with multiple texts per day. Although, if I see a decline in participation I will revert back to the texts. 
I would like to start by listing all the computer program links. 

Familias
Espero que estén todos bien y saludables. Continuaré usando el programa de recordatorio para actualizarlo, pero también voy a sacar mi viejo blog para ayudarme a estar un poco más fácil. De esta manera, todos los enlaces y sugerencias que tengo para ti, puedes encontrarlos en un solo lugar. Espero que sea de ayuda. Déjame un comentario y avísame que has visitado. Es útil saber si el trabajo extra que estoy haciendo es efectivo. Si ayuda a llegar a un estudiante más de lo que recuerdo, creo que vale la pena. Le envié por correo sus tarjetas de inicio de sesión, esto le permitirá acceder a I-ready y benchmark. Puedo darle a su hijo acceso a una gran cantidad de planes de estudio a través de puntos de referencia, y me encantaría verlos acceder a eso. Puede dejar que elijan i-ready, que incluye lectura y matemáticas, o los dos programas que enumero a continuación. Continuaré proporcionando lecturas en voz alta y otras actividades diarias. Por favor continúe enviándome fotos de su hijo y su trabajo. Puedo publicarlos aquí para que las personas puedan acceder cuando tengan tiempo en lugar de verse inundados con múltiples mensajes de texto por día. Sin embargo, si veo una disminución en la participación volveré a los textos.
Me gustaría comenzar enumerando todos los enlaces de programas de computadora.

To use your login cards to access our school-based programs go to 
Para usar sus tarjetas de inicio de sesión para acceder a nuestros programas escolares, vaya a

www.clever.com 


Teach your monster to read
Browser: Children must use http://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/u/3392416

App: When logging in, set Icon id pdf (star code) to 3392416

Sign In - Teach Your Monster to ReadIf you already have an account, sign in to play, manage players and view ce...
www.teachyourmonstertoread.com

Navegador: los niños deben usar http://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/u/3392416 Aplicación: al iniciar sesión, establezca Icon id pdf (código de estrella) en 3392416

Sign In - Teach Your Monster to ReadIf you already have an account, sign in to play, manage players and view ce...
www.teachyourmonstertoread.com
Here is a math program:
Here is a great online math program. If you want your child to join use this link
https://www.khanacademy.org/join/JVY38C7A

Aquí hay un gran programa de matemáticas en línea. Si desea que su hijo juegue, siga este enlace para configurar su cuenta. https://www.khanacademy.org/join/JVY38C7A

Khan AcademyLearn for free about math, art, computer programming, economics, physics, c...
www.khanacademy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment